Tuesday, July 17, 2012

(No)Love & Hoodbunny Breakdown

 (No)Love & Hoodbunny Breakdown: I know some folks chose Direct TV when making their cable decisions, unbeknownst to them that Direct TV would drop some of the most watched channels some time down the line. However, some of you still have internet & can access FB or my blog. Therefore you can read my lil breakdown of L&HH Atlanta & get your hood-fix that you've been longing for since last Monday. Mmmkay!
First things first- Karlie is really 40 trying to get her singing career off the ground? SMH! She shoulda tried out for X Factor! From what I seen with that shaky performance she did for Sleazy J, she needs to buy herself a sequined, ankle-length evening gown, find a lounge somewhere , lay on top of a piano & call it a job! Ain't nobody finsta be buyin' her records! 'Cept for Benzino & his ill-built self...He needs to put an APB out on his neck. Anyhoo...Yeah, K. Michelle straight pimp-smacked Karlie with that napkin. Karlie got up- but like her career- did NOTHING! She just stood there, then gon' sit there & cry like, "I'm crying...because I really want to hit her! You knooow me, MiMi!" Maaaan, whatever, granny...You sho'll coulda got a pop off had you really wanted to. UNLIKE Karlie's career, let's keep it moving right along...Scrappyyyy....How you gon' reach in the air, grab a laaaame excuse like that & make THAT the reason you can't be with yo baby mama?!? Like Erika said,"You're asthmatic...You have asthma attacks..." BEEN having asthma problems for the last 10 yrs AT LEAST! I'm sure this wasn't the first instance Scrappy has had an attack & Erika made the necessary phone calls & went on about her business...& Mama Dee, if folks were there, Erika did NOT leave your (GROWN) son 'for dead'. Was it me or did Mama Dee's voice get creepily deep the last time she screamed "YOU LEFT MY SON FO' DEAD!"? She sounded like Holiday Heart up in here! Antywaaaays...Scrappy was lookin' for any & e'er excuse to drop ol' girl & this just happened to come along right on time. I'm surprised that all that weave his new boo thang be wearin' don't set off his asthma more...She is truly unbeweavable! She has more tracks than the Chattanooga Choo-Choo railway, which is appropriate I guess with all that caboose! Erika is just as clueless as she wanna be, ain't she?!? You don't think there's nobody else? REALLY? Poor chile...Which brings me to MiMi...I'm sorry..but after so many times of you stepping out in front of a moving bus, I think you're actually WANTING to get hit! These scenes are sooo staged. For real? MiMi's just gonna pull up in her SUV with 3 boxes (after 15 yrs) of Sorry J's stuff, to the house he's supposed to be 'staying' at & get out the car still all hyped up from 2 shows ago? I can't take it! THEN- he can grab you around your waist but when he tries to steal a kiss you hiss in your Miss Sophia (Color Purple)voice,"Don't even think about it!" Seriously? Stop with all the dramatics! You like it or you wouldn't keep putting yourself in the position to be played. You are starting to look like a real dumb broad! It's time for her to be like K.Michelle's hair & make some changes! LOL! Seriously tho, I don't recognize K.Michelle from one scene to the next sometimes. Well, I guess that's all I gots to say about that! Let me make like Bucky's hair & make tracks! HOLLA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment