Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Stuck Like Glue...er...BY Glue...

N the News 2day: Woman in Kentucky gets caught in a sticky situation. A woman using the facilities at a Walmart in Kentucky found herself in quite the unusual, embarrassing position. While relieving herself, she realized she was a little ATTACHED to the toilet! Apparently someone had put super glue on the toilet seat & the unsuspecting lady sat &...sat.....&...sat....for about an hour until paramedics could pry her from her porcelain abductor. The victim was taken to the hospital where she received treatment for injuries to her bum from the incident. Officials are unsure if this was an accident or done purposely. UMMMM....How many of us without official police badges know that this was DEFINITELY done ON PURPOSE?!?! Come on, man...I ain't no Sherlock Holmes, but I do know a good....er...BAD prank when I see one...& this was a PRANK to the 3rd power! Could u imagine how the lady must've felt though? Realizing she was stuck...Then, realizing she needed help to get off the toilet...Then, either making that call herself OR having to ask whomever wandered into the restroom to call 911 & explaining that she was stuck to the toilet seat...OMG!! I think I would've just stuffed my mouth with toilet paper to bite down on as I ripped myself from the toilet seat all by my lonesome, cuz I couldn't endure the humiliation...No sir! This is why we all need to listen to at least 2 of the rules our mothers/grandmothers/aunties told us: ALWAYS wear clean, hole-less panties & NEVER sit on a public toilet! SQUAT, girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment