Tuesday, June 19, 2012

TOOTHtino's Pizza Rolls

Girl in Fairborn, Ohio makes a startling discovery while eating pizza rolls. A teenage girl was eating the well-known, well-liked snack, Totino's Pizza Rolls, when she bit down on something in one of the bite-sized treats. She took it out of her mouth & told her parents that it looked like a tooth. The family bagged & took the fragment in question to the dentist. The dentist confirmed it was indeed a tooth...of an animal. The kind of animal is unknown at this time. The company that distributes the pizza rolls said that this is the first report of such a finding. OKAAAAY!!! WHAT THE TRIPLE MEAT?!? A TOOTH OF AN ANIMAL?!?! I mean...it being a tooth of a human wouldn't have made it any better but either way that is gag-me-with-a-fork G-R-O-S-S!!! Had it been me, the distributor woulda been changing the brand name to "JOY-tino's" cuz I woulda sued the pepperoni out of their tails! And this lil dental discovery happened a lil too close to home for me...I'm traumatized! I know they don't know what kind of animal, but I'm hoping it was at least a pig...Cuz that would really be the only logical explanation with the pepperoni &/or sausage...Unless it was a rat from the factory! Yikers!!I just threw up in my mouth a lil bit...I will say that this has helped me to eliminate at least one snack from my junk food repertoire. No more TOOTHtino's for me or my family! The only teeth I want in my mouth is my own!!


No comments:

Post a Comment