Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Basketball Wives Reunion Rundown

Y'all read it right! I have titled this lil review its rightful name. After the last two shows (reunions), the ladies really have shown themselves worthy of a lot more respect. I mean, some are still a trip & are just putting on a 'show' because everybody else was being decent & because Shaunie has turned Mother Theresa on 'em, but at least they were able to keep it up for the duration of the reunion show. Mmmkay...first things first....Why was Kenya on the show again? Still mad they never addressed the fish thing. I LOVE a good prank & it seems wasted since they never brought it back up. *shrugs* Moving right along...Suzie tried to make herself 'relevant' at some point during the show...Everybody had on their nice girl attitudes & here comes Suzie flying all off the handle, "F#$& you, Kesha! Shut the f#$& up!" Really, Suzie? You ain't said nothing the entire show & the first thing you say gotta be gangster-laced? It was like the Tami demon took over her body or something. The tapes show that you talk too much. You & your lisp are all too eager to "run tell dat" all the time. You might not have said what Kesha said you said but you have said a lot! Don't get mad because your track record that YOU have set. Good job, Royce, on your acting gig....& on the stage play too. LOL! That scene with her and her daddy...that breakdown...that ugly cry face...Yeah...seemed a little dramatic to me...but that's just me...Or is it? Kesha! I hear you, girl! You found your voice and it only took you ALL season! Tami is so full of it..."I just wanted you to say what you wanted to say...I wasn't going to get mad...I just wanted you to have a voice." Then when Kesha started talking, it took everything Tami learned in anger-management & the thought of a lawsuit not to come across that stage on poor Kesha. It's apparent you haven't changed, Tami, because you still won't own up to taking ol' girl's purse and bullying her. So you ain't changed yet...You just had a 'Come to Jesus' meeting with Shaunie, your lawyer & your heart doctor right before the show. You're still Tami the Bully. NOOOOOW...The moment you've all been waiting for...........drumroll, please......... JENNIPHA & EVELYN!!! (Sidenote: Shaunie, there is a significant difference in getting reckless with your mouth and with your hands. I don't care for how Jennipha tends to handle things but truth is truth. Friends or foes...If you put your hands on me, we are no longer friends, we're foes & anything goes when it comes to foes! Nia, Niya...whatever is a grown woman & chose to assault someone ON TAPE!! I do feel like the charges will be dropped but they knew how Jen was before that incident, so Nia/Niya Badwig should've handled herself a little better than that. Period.) Anyhooooo, on to the bright note of the reconciliation of Jen & Ev. This was the point that made me say...ok...maybe I should remove the ratchet title cause they're growing up! Many are saying that the lie detector questions were stupid but I disagree. They were quite relevant & asked the IMPORTANT questions. Do they miss their friendship? & Is Jen jealous of Chad & Ev's relationship? Those questions/answers got to the core of the problem. Just like in the core of an apple, the seeds of their problems were planted underneath all that other mess. I was sincerely touched by them coming together...and I ain't gonna lie cause I ain't ashamed...I shed a tear or two...maybe three...maybe I even almost had the Royce ugly cry face...It was freakin' touching, man...& anybody who didn't tear up just ain't got no heart, or they're men. All that time wasted...all the hurtful things said and all these ladies had to do was be honest and say, "I'm hurt & I miss you...I miss 'us'." But hurt makes you do & say hurtful things sometimes when you don't know how else to express it. Maybe if we all could record our lives & play it back so that we could see the folly of our ways or take polygraph tests to help convey our true feelings, we may just be able to make amends with important people in our lives...Maybe we could mend meaningful, valuable relationships. Maybe. I can't wait to see what Season 5 BASKETball Wives brings...Until next season, BW fans...or until Ratchetball Wives LA. What? Them hood bunnies ain't earned their title yet! LOL! #Allthislove,there'sgottabesomehatethrownupinheresomewhere! HOLLA!!!
Just look at Evelyn's face...All that pain...So glad she allowed herself to recognize it, feel it & let it go.

No comments:

Post a Comment