Wednesday, June 13, 2012

N the News 2day: From Rags to Walmart

 Homeless man finds a bag with a surprise in it. The homeless man stumbled upon a trash bag and when he looked in it, he found that the bag contained $50,000!!! For most folks in this man's situation, what to do with the money wouldn't have even been a question. He's HOMELESS!! HOWEVER, the poverty-stricken man TURNED THE MONEY IN!!!! Wow! I'm not homeless but if I found a bag of money...$50,000?!? I ain't so sure I would hand it over to the officials... Shooooot... Finders keepers, losers weepers, right? I woulda straight went into my Tee-Tee from Set It Off voice, "I need this money, Frankie!!" Straight up! I woulda gave God His 10% tho... Anyhoo, the destitute dude turned it in & after some investigation it was determined that the money was clean & the loot was given back to the man. Now, ain't that how God works?!? I sincerely hope the man uses the duckets to get back on his feet! From rags to Walmart! Das what's up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment