Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Love(less) & Hoodbunnies Rundown

Speaking of rundown...Man...Scrappy...Him & his groupie is soooo run doooown it's ridiculous! How you gon' sit there & encourage a MAN in his irresponsibility of his offspring & also be his cheerleader for alcoholism? "I looove when you get like dat! It turns me on!" WHAAAAT? Who loooves when their dude gets drunk...then has asthma attacks the following morning because of it...That ain't sexy! Shae takes the Hoodrat of the Night title for that one! Moving on...I hope things work out for Rasheeda & her hubby...It's hard mixing business & family & if it's not working, it needs to be FAMILY FIRST! Business can be handled by somebody else outside the marriage...Staying on the subject of business, Benzino handled that business for his Oldie but Goodie, Karlie with Vince. Vince said she's hot...Mmmm...I dunnooo...guess we'll have to see about that. But...more importantly...Was Benzino CRYING in that scene in the bedroom for reals??? He is the true definition of a wanksta! A weak, weeping gangsta has-been! Y'all ain't been datin' but for like 2 minutes & you already shedding tears?? I can't. Tell you what else I can't do...I CAN'T understand why these chicks keep going back to Stanky J. WHAT IS THIS MAN DOING?!?! Or...better yet... What is these girls' self-esteem NOT doing? I mean, I can't stand to look at his face let alone keep havin' him play me! That EXTRA dumb look when he said, "I do thissssssssssss." Maaan, I wanted to kick him with JustaMan's stiletto myself! Then she kept saying, "He can nah stah habin' ses wit me!" as if her body just be laying in the bed by itself & she's in the kitchen cookin' jambalaya or something & has NO control whatsoever with what he does with her body. La chica es chiquita bananas, man! And so is dangonit MiMi. She has been DRENCHED in weak sauce, cuz! I mean, I know she knows the story behind Sad J & his mama & I was feelin' for him for a minute too...That's really sad that he don't know his mama & I do know he is hurt behind that & that may be where his misuse & abuse of women stems from....BUT SO! It ain't gon' be at me & my daughter's expense. I'ma need you to have a lil talk wit Jesus...& the Maury Show counselor...but...er...um...til you get your healin', I can't be your guinea pig, boo! You ain't gon' keep playin' with my emotions & have me runnin' in circles on your warped wheel of lame lies & excuses! I would've broke his fingers if he would've attempted to wipe my tears! I don't know where your fingers were 'fore you got here...Back up offa me, you infested piece of nastiness! Shoooot...but...they love it! He got 'em hooked. I just don't understand it & I don't wanna go insane tryna figure it out...I'm officially flabbergasted...& next week looks like it's promising even more unbelievable buffoonery...& of course, for some unknown reason...like Sorry J's girls, I'm gonna keep tuning in & being disappointed...albeit thoroughly entertained! Until then, peeps! HOLLA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment