Wednesday, May 30, 2012

CHIPS & DIPS

N the News 2day: There was quite a few stories that caught my interest but let's start with the dumbest one first...2 inmates get charged with second degree felony armed robbery for beating up another inmate & taking his....wait for it....BBQ CORN CHIPS!!! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?! The 12 oz. bag of chips cost the inmate-turned-victim a whole $2.95 from the jail commissary. The cash bonds for the chip-jacking bandits is set at $5000 EACH! That's a high price to pay for some off-brand BBQ corn chips...I mean...I could see maybe some Fritos...but some Cactus Annie's...Who the Heckuva Dip is dat?!?!? These idiots with an apparent bad case of the munchies could get up to 8 yrs in prison and/or face a $15,000 fine! I wonder who booked 'em...C.H.I.P.S? LOL!! I'll bring the chips, Poncho's got the dips!!

No comments:

Post a Comment