Thursday, May 17, 2012

THIS BOY OF MINE


FYI- I refer to my son as 'The Boy'...It's a term of endearment...Don't judge me.
So...The Boy gets this test back from his teacher that he got an 'F' on...YES! An 'F'!!! >:o[ The teacher writes, "Wow- If only you would have tried." (Because my son is very smart so it makes no sense that he would be bringing home 'F's.) My son reads the comment & says, "But I got a 'Wow' minus." :o/
Doing laundry ...washing the sheets, I was explaining to The Boy that I tend to wash me & the hubby's sheets more frequently.The Boy simply stated, "Well, yeah...cuz ya'll have more skin than me & Whysper (his sister)." O-o Wha-?!? Did he just call us fat?
The Boy: If you're drunk when you die, is your soul gonna be drunk when it leaves your body? 
Me: (bit my lip, chose to ignore this one too)

No comments:

Post a Comment