Thursday, May 17, 2012

Ratchet (Basket) Ball Wives Rundown

I don't know how many of my you watch Basketball Wives on VH1, but for those of you who do, I do a weekly rundown of the show...IF I remember! Check it out! It's good reading! Well, at least I think so...but then, again, I'm a little partial...
Ratchet (Basket)Ball Wives Rundoooown: This one only needs what Royce's weave is begging for...a lil brush over...(Brush to blend, girl! Brush to blend!! LOL!!) Anyhoo- Suzie...ooooh, Suzie...you done done it again...You always runnin' back & tellin' somethin'! Done went & got Keisha all chewed up & spit out...Shiverin' & shakin' in her bungalow...SMH! Yes, Tammi is the ultimate bully, but at some point, Keisha, u need to throw caution to the wind & tell that hood monkey what it is....Back up while you say whatchu gotta say...but SAY WHATCHU GOTTA SAY!!! Then once Tammi gets the law called on her, now the girl LEFT her purse...So we just s'posed to forget that YOU picked it up & DARED her to come get it?!?! We ain't Evelyn, Suzie or...dang!...what's her face...um...Shaunie! Yeah...You ain't got the hold on us like you have on them! Evelyn knew that mess was wrong too, talkin' bout,"I ain't sayin' Tammi is wrong, I'm jus' sayin' is jus' sad to see someone be that... sad." WHAT?!?! It's ur Big Bully Bestie that's makin' her sad! Stand up to her! When you don't stand up for what you know is right, you're just as guilty of wrongdoing! Then I just wanted to do a flying sidekick into my flat screen every time I heard one of them GROWN WOMEN say..."If you want your stuff back, just apologize!" FOR WHAT?!? Ya'll Tammi's 'friends'...& Shaunie ain't you the boss of the show...You coulda told Tammi to give the girl her stuff back...But nooooo...Ya'll all went out lookin' like punks, scared of a Tammi Thrashin'...THEN Tyrant Tammi STILL made her ASK for her stuff back...AND SHE DID!! Seriously Keisha...you're really startin' to look like you're drenched in weak sauce, like Carrie was in that pig's blood at the prom! I woulda been like, "I'm not asking for it back...I'll let the police do that when they get here...Betcha hand it over then, BOO-BOO!" I digress in disgust... I must say I can't wait for Evelyn's conversation with Jen...Either their friendship is gonna be thrown a life jacket or somebody is gonna drown! I also can't wait for Kenya to get a whiff of her room...Though, as batty as she is, she probably will think it's supposed to smell that way. *shrugs* Well...once again, time for me to make like Keisha & take flight!!! HOLLA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment