Thursday, May 17, 2012

THIS GIRL OF MINE


She's a teenager...& that's how teenagers look..at least to those who have to live with them.
Seen a sign hanging outside of Bob Evan's that read "10 meals $6". The Girl says, "10 meals $6, Mommy! But we couldn't eat 10 meals anyway." She's 14 & I had to explain to her it was 10 meals for $6 EACH! She said,"Well it's not my fault they didn't explain it right." Wow...common sense is not so common anymore, folks.
Daughter just SERIOUSLY asked me,"Is Tommy Hilfiger the one who made Tommy Hilfiger? " I REFUSE to answer her. Re-fuse.
 Riding on the highway in Virginia...Daughter, who is 12 at this particular time, looks over and sees a bunch of deer in the woods. She exclaims, "LOOK, MOMMY! THOSE ARE FOES! THOSE ARE FOES!" I said, "They are? What did they ever do to you?" Poor child...they were does...but I guess female fawns, when the two are combined can be called foes....Hey...I'm just trying to help her out like a good mother would do!

This is The Girl in a good mood...had to take this pic quick! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment