Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Ratchet (Basket)ball Wives Rundooown! (Season Finale)

Ok...First things first. Why ain't Kenya smelled or mentioned them fish yet? One word. Certifiable. NEXT! As much as Royce gets on my nerves sometimes, she is the only one on the show that seems to have a backbone. No matter if she's your friend or if you can beat her up, she does stand her ground & I respect that. Now...if she would just stand up to her stylist. LOL! HAHAHA!! Ya'll know that girl be trippin' with them outfits sometimes. Tammi, you, my dear, are waaaay too old to be really expecting all your friends to agree with your foolish ways. You mad cause Royce stood up for what was right? Well, if you choose not to be friends with someone over something like that, you wasn't really a true friend to begin with, so take your crunchy, corn-riddled toes and kick rocks, Tammi the Bull(y)! Some folks actually do grow up and mature...Which brings me to Evelyn & Jen. Um...Jen...way to come out of your hut...and still have nothing to say. Just own up to doing the interview(s) and stop hiding behind those dumb excuses! "I didn't know it was an interview...I was just having a conversation." SHUT UP!!! Sounds just like a lie a man would tell...Eric trained you well, hunh? Now, if he could just teach you how to duck. LOL! Anyhoo, at least you came out, sat down & got chewed out like a woman...Although it was by a 30+ chick with a high school mentality. Evelyn...just when I don't think you can't possibly disappoint me anymore, here you come with some ol' ratchet gossip MESS that don't nobody 'cept Jen's ex, Willy Lump Lump, care about. THAT was what you wanted to get off your chest?!? THAT was the big news?!? That Jen was having unprotected sex?!?!I mean that's nasty but...AND?!?! Go to Kenya's room a get a bigger fish to fry! Mmmkay! That 'news' was 'non-factor', Evil Ev! Just like this show will be...seeing that there's talk of it not coming back for another season.  Funny that after, what- 3 seasons of pure-d ratchetness, now, creator/producer Shaunie is all the sudden having a "revelation"...'Maybe this show is ratchet?????' Ya think? Don't be trying to straddle your high horse now that you gettin' all these business offers and thangs & having these thoughts about folks thinking, you, too, are a hoodrat! Shaunie is your name and exploitin' your hood sistas is your game. After all, ain't she bringing back Basketball Wives LA? I hope so...Not that I'm gonna like it...but I will watch it just to let ya'll know how much I don't like it! LOL!!! The things I do for the love of my readers! MUAH!!! Love you guys! Until next time, America...<in my Jerry Springer voice> P.S. Suzie is the real 'non-factor' trying to make herself stay 'relevant' by telling all...She gon' learn one day...Somebody's gonna end up fixing that lisp!

No comments:

Post a Comment